Ceramic Implants: Two-Day Hands-On and LIVE Patient Training Course | June 2021
CERAMIC IMPLANTS: TWO-DAY HANDS-ON AND LIVE PATIENT TRAINING COURSE
June 11-12, 2021
14 CE CREDITS
Join Dr. Chris Phelps and Dr. Sammy Noumbissi for this two-day hands-on training course in Charlotte, NC.
ZERAMEX will be at the event . Do not miss out on this opportunity!
Other Event Dates
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Day 1 – The afternoon session will include model work and placement of a dummy ceramic implant.
- The macroscopic and microscopic differences between ceramic implants and titanium implants.
- Data on ceramic implants integration success rates and methods of objectively evaluating osseointegration.
- Case selection criteria including ideal tissue and bone volumes needed for success.
- Prevention and management of complications.
- Review of surgical protocols and how they differ from titanium implants.
- Restorative techniques and protocols discussion on differences.
- How to position and prepare your practice for a metal-free implant option.
- Using the Science of Influence and Persuasion in order to increase case acceptance for ceramic dental implants in your practice.
Day 2 – You will assist or observe 2-4 ceramic implant surgeries and get to place one implant on a live patient.
- Each attendee will watch a live demo surgery by Drs. Phelps and Noumbissi.
- Each attendee will work with a patient to place a ceramic implant, regardless of their state license.
- Each attendee will assist another participant for their surgery.
- End of day review and discussion of all cases placed that day.