- Mar 31 2023 - Apr 01 2023
- All Day
ZERAMEX USA brings you to Zurich Switzerland for the ZERAMEX Congress 2023!
The Zeramex Congress 2023 will be the congress of the year for metal-free implantology. Under the motto "The future: natural, white and digital", the latest scientific findings and case reports will be presented by renowned experts in ceramic implantology.
31 March - 1 April 2023 | Hotel Sorell Zürichberg, Zurich/Switzerland, Orellistrasse 21, 8044 Zurich
The Congress will be held in the stunning setting of Zurich, Switzerland, and promises to be an unforgettable experience for dental professionals.
With the scientific findings and case reports from renowned experts in ceramic implantology, workshops, and discussion panels, this Congress is a must-attend event for anyone interested on the latest developments in the field.
As congress president, Dr Jens Tartsch will take over the scientific chair of the congress.
This event is a unique opportunity to stay up-to-date on the latest developments in metal-free implantology and network with colleagues in the field. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out in your career, the Zeramex Congress of 2023 is an event you won’t want to miss. The congress is open to all dentists practising implantology and prosthodontics.
We are excited to extend this invitation to you with a couple of different options
With the support of ZERAMEX Switzerland and your loyalty to ZERAMEX, we are excited to extend this unique invitation to you with a couple of terrific offers:
Option A: Purchase 20 Zeramex XT implants and receive all included accommodations
Option B: Purchase 10 Zeramex XT implants and 10 Zeramex XT Abutments and receive all included accommodations
*Virtual Inventory available*
- Breakout sessions on ceramic implants & digital workflow, professional photography and modern patient management
- 8 years of experience with two-piece ceramic implants: clinical evaluations with 410 zirconium dioxide implants
- Anterior aesthetics & scientific results on Zeramex XT
- Medicine of the future (Artificial Intelligence)
- Clinical evidence for ceramic implants in 2023
- Potential and limitations of zirconia oral implants
- Osseo-immunology: Why periimplantitis is an immune disease?
- Prosthetic possibilities with Zeramex XT
- Degree in dentistry at the “Free University Berlin”, examination 1992
- President and Member Board of Directors European Society for Ceramic Implantology – ESCI
- Member of the Board of Swiss Society for Anti Aging Medicine and Prevention – SSAAMP
- International educator and author for metal-free implantology and immunology in dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Clinical studies on the immunology of titanium implants
- Key aspects: immunology in dentistry, metal-free implantology and dentures, aesthetic dentistry
- SSO – Swiss Dental Society
- Dental Society of Kanton Zürich, SSO
- SGI – Swiss Society for Implantology
- ESCI – European Society for Ceramic Implantology
- EAO – European Association for Osseointegration
- IAOCI – International Academy of Ceramic Implantology
- ICOI – International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- DEGUZ – German Society for Environmental Dental Medicine
- SSAAMP – Swiss Society for Anti Aging Medicine and Prevention
- SGDMFR – Swiss Society for dentomaxillofazial Radiology
Dental Clinic Dr. Jens Tartsch
phone +41 (0)44 715 48 77
Fax +41 (0)44 715 48 66
Stay connected with Dr. Jens Tartsh!
- 1985 degree in dentistry in Freiburg
- Assistant doctor at the University Clinic Freiburg in maxillofacial surgery until 1990
- Specialist in oral surgery
- self-employed since 1990 in own practice in Munich
- since 2011 research assistant at the university hospital in Basel at the high-tech research center
- 2017 habilitation process in Basel
- 2018 Habilitation in Basel for the subject “experimental surgery”
- 2019 Guest professorship at the Sigmund Freund University in Vienna, Department of Oral Surgery
- ongoing national and international publications and lectures
- Michael Gahlert is married and father of 2 children
Stay connected with Dr. Michael Gahlert!
Dr. med. Thomas Franke is a licensed physician and dentist as well as a specialist for oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Franke has many years of experience and extensive interdisciplinary knowledge, which he skilfully combines and combines into a holistic treatment approach.
During his career, Dr. Franke has acquired a great deal of interdisciplinary knowledge, which he continues to expand today. This extensive range of knowledge and interdisciplinary interest is also reflected in his degrees, further training and memberships:
- licensed physician
- licensed dentist
- Specialist for oral and maxillofacial surgery
- certified physician for aesthetic botulinum therapy
- Member of the German Society for Aesthetic Botulinum Toxin Therapy (DGBT)
- Member of the German Society for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery (DGMKG)
- certified member of the European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery (EACMFS)
- successful participation in the Curriculum Environmental Dentistry of the German Society for Environmental Dentistry (DEGUZ)
Over the years, his holistic approach has enabled him to develop a concept that enables biological, sustainable and effective treatment.
Stay connected with Dr. Thomas Franke!
Dr. Choukroun studied medicine in Montpellier, spent five years as a surgeon, then as an anesthesiologist, then as a pain specialist. With the help of Dr. Schleicher, he proposed the first PRF protocol. In 2003, he organized the first SYFAC. He is a tireless lecturer throughout the world and the author of numerous articles in the most prestigious journals.
- Diploma: Medicine 1979.
University of Montpellier, France
- Anestesiology 1981.
University de Montpellier, France)
- Study of Management of Pain 1986.
University of Strasbourg, France
- Chief of Staff: Pain therapy Center.
- Inventor of the PRF® technique. “Platelet Rich Fibrin” (autologous platelet growths factors)
- President of the Syfac congress: International Symposium on Growth Factors www.syfac.com -International speaker
Connect with Dr. Joseph Choukroun!
Dr. med. dent., Specialist in Reconstructive Dentistry, Swiss Society of Reconstructive Dentistry
Specialist in Reconstructive Dentistry (SSRD)
MAS in Oral Implantology (University of Zurich)
WBA in General Dentistry (SSO)
Full-mouth rehabilitation of complex prosthetics cases
Fixed and removable tooth and implant supported reconstructions
Implant dentistry (with main focus on ceramic implants)
Connect with Dr. Marc Balmer!
Prof. Dr. RJ Kohal, born in 1961, studied dentistry in Freiburg, Germany from 1984 to 1989 and received his Dr. medical dent. from the same university.
From 1990 to 1993 he worked as an assistant in the prosthetics department of the University Dental Clinic in Freiburg.
From 1993 to 1995 he was a visiting assistant professor at the University of Texas in Houston, USA.
Since 1995 he has been Senior Physician at the Clinic for Dental Prosthodontics at the Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg, Germany and Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Texas, Houston, USA.
1996 Appointment to Academic Council, 1998 Appointment to Academic Senior Council, 2001 Appointment to Academic Director and Deputy Medical Director. 1998 qualification as “specialist” of the German Society for Prosthetic Dentistry and Biomaterials eV
2002 habilitation and appointment as private lecturer. 2002 Certification for the main focus on implantology by the implantology consensus conference. 2003 Certification of speaker work on the main focus of activity on implantology by the consensus conference on implantology.
2005 Awarded the title “Extraordinary Professor” from the University of Freiburg.
Connect with Dr. Ralf J. Kohal!
1977 dental assistant
1980 retraining as a dental technician
1982-1995 Dental technician in various laboratories
1995 master school and examination in Freiburg
1996-2000 Head of Applications Technology Williams/Ivoclar
1996 Specialty Training on Alloys in USA
1996 Apprenticeship and start of dental photography with Hans Prassler
1996 Founding of GÄF – Zahntechnik in Essingen
1997 Special training in all-ceramics in Lichtenstein
1999 Founding of the rental company, Iris and Wolfgang Weisser
2000 managing director partner of GÄF -Zahntechnik GmbH
2000 owner, consulting company CTB -Zirkel Business advice and support
2000 Specialist editor and consultant for “das dentallabor” Verlag Neuer Merkur, Munich
2000 Freelance lecturer for dental photography and presentation technology
2000 photo trainer dental
2002 Chairman and member of the jury 2003 and 2007 the “Golden Parallelometer” and aligner
2002 Member of the MPA in HK Stuttgart
2005 member of the GPA in the ZIW
2007 Lecturer at the Federal Master School in Stuttgart
2008 Management: Industriekommunikation Verlag Neuer Merkur GmbH
2009 Advisor to the Board of ProLab
2009 Professional press work of all kinds. Creation of high-quality specialist articles
- 2004 – 2007 Training as a dental technician in the Sandmair dental laboratory, passing through various locations
- 2007 Successful completion of training
- 2007 Foundation of Sandmair Zahntechnik GmbH
- 2007 shareholder of Sandmair Zahntechnik GmbH
- 2008 Opening of the Munich location
- 2011 Founding of Sandmair Zahntechnik GmbH – The Digital Solution in Friedberg
- 2011 Entry into digitization, intraoral scanner
- 2014 – 2015 Completion of the master’s examination
- 2015 Takeover of laboratory management in Munich
- 2020 Founding of DentDays GmbH, CEO
Connect with ZTM Daniel Sandmair!