Dr. G. Robert Evans, DMD
Health-Focused General Dentist
Dr. G. Robert “Bob” Evans graduated from Tufts University in 1978 with a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry (D.M.D.). After working a short period of time in Somerville, Massachusetts, and Redwood City, California, he returned to the Boston area and established West Newton Dental Associates in 1981. After years of enjoying a successful and flourishing clinical practice in West Newton, Dr. Evans, with his business partner, Dr. Jean Marie Nordin, opened their first joint practice, Groton Dental Wellness Spa in April 2004, founded on the principles of biological/holistic dental health. It has expanded into Groton Wellness, a 26 chair dental practice, incorporating Functional Medicine, a Detoxification Spa, an Organic Cafe, and Energy Medicine Center promoting total wellness.
In 2019 we celebrated Dr. Evans last year practicing dentistry. We are so fortunate to have worked along side Dr. Evans all these years. We are proud to be a big part of his 40 years of accomplishments in the field of Biological Dentistry. He improved many lives over the course of his long career not only with his expertise but with his love and kindness.
- 1975 – Bucknell University, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- 1978 – Tufts University, Doctorate of Medical Dentistry, Magna Cum Laude.
- 2001 – Fellowship award — Academy of General Dentistry
- 2003 – Fellowship award — Institute for Natural Dentistry
SMART (IAOMT ~ Training to follow specific dental mercury amalgam filling removal safety protocols for removal procedures)
Hall Huggins Multi-Discipline Alliance
- IAOMT – International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- HDA – Holistic Dental Association
- IABDM – International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- DOCS – Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- EDA – Environmental Dental Association