Dr. Boehm received his undergraduate degree from The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He then went on and received his DDS degree from The University of Illinois College of Dentistry at Chicago. Dr. Boehm received the Luz Bondoc award for achieving the highest national dental board exam score on both part one and part two.
Dr. Boehm started in private practice in 1994 after graduating with his DDS degree. During his eighteen years of private practice Dr. Boehm has made it his mission to assist his patients in achieving overall health, beginning with optimum oral health.
To consistently provide his patients with the latest in dental techniques and technology, Dr. Boehm participates in numerous advanced dental courses and seminars. In the past years he has received advanced training in cranial osteopathy, homeopathy, orthodontics and jaw orthopedics, dental implants and bone grafting, advanced CEREC training, nutrition, body chemistry, restorative materials, laser treatment of gum disease, periodontal disease issues, oral surgery, ozone use in dentistry, CPR and life support techniques/ emergency management.
Dr. Boehm is a member in good standing in the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
- Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS)
- American Association of Nutrition Consultants (AANC)
- International Association of Orthodontics (IAO)
- American Academy of Gnathological Orthopedics (AAGO)
- Holistic Dental Association (HAD)
- International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Fluoride Action Network (FAN)
- Chicago Healers
- BioSafe Dentistry.com
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- University of Illinois Alumni Association
- Consumers for Dental Choice
- W.G. Sutherland Temporomandibulo Cranial Dental Group (WGSTD)
- National Board of Homeopathy in Dentistry
Dr. Boehm and his wife Kathy of twenty-one years live in Warrenville. They have three daughters.
He enjoys sports such as golf, football, hockey, baseball, basketball, and bicycling.
Dr. Boehm is an avid reader and enjoys listening to music, woodworking, brewing handcrafted beer and working out.
Dental Implants :
If you have one or more missing teeth and would like a restoration option that looks and feels like a natural tooth, dental implants may be a perfect option for you. Dental implants can also be used to securely anchor dentures so you’ll have no more problems with loose dentures that interfere with speaking, eating and smiling.
A dental implant is a titanium tooth root that takes the place of a natural tooth root and is equally as strong. The titanium tooth root is surgically implanted in your jawbone; your body’s bone tissue naturally fuses with the titanium and creates a reliable prosthetic tooth root. When you are missing teeth, the bone can weaken and the jaw can recede. Implants keep your jaw strong and youthful looking.