Dr. Bath spent his childhood years in Warren, PA, before completing his studies in chemistry and biology with honors at Gannon University in Erie, PA. Dr. Bath is a founder of the ODK Honor Society, were he served as president. He was also active in student government along with track and field. Dr. Bath earned his DMD degree from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, where he received the AAOMS excellence award in oral surgery. He then completed his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (OMS) residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland and Mt. Sinai Medical Center, where he received extensive training in all aspects of OMS, dental implants, facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery and laser-assisted procedures, and served as the chief resident. He is certified by the Ohio State Dental Board to provide training to other doctors and surgeons in the field of OMS, and lectures frequently on both the local and national levels.
Dr. Bath maintains two OMS offices in the Columbus area, where he practices a full range of OMS procedures with emphasis in oral reconstruction through bone grafting and dental implants. Dr. Bath has accumulated experience with more than 20 different dental implant systems. In addition, Dr. Bath maintains a cosmetic practice, Bella Cosmedica, in Pickerington. A published author in the fields of OMS and aesthetics, Dr. Bath travels extensively to further his training.
Dr. Bath is an active member of numerous professional organizations including:
- Doctor’s Guide to Natural Looking Lip Enhancement article
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Ohio Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (OSOMS)
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM)
- Ohio Dental Association (ODA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry (AARD)
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians (ASOCP)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
Dr. Bath is affiliated with Fairfield Medical Center. He is also certified by the Ohio Dental Board to provide continuing education to other Ohio dental providers.
In his spare time, Dr. Bath enjoys photography, playing the electric guitar and spending time with his family.