Dr. Michael Jones has been practicing dentistry since 1987 and here in Petaluma since 2006. He loves the relationships that have grown between his patients and himself, as they work together to improve their oral health and smiles. He has a lot of respect for his patients and treats them accordingly.
Dr. Jones believes it’s essential to establish open and honest communication starting at a person’s initial visit. He wants his patients to understand he is there to help and support them and will actively listen to what they say. Their clinical concerns, fears, and goals are all important to him. If he understands all of those, he can develop a treatment approach that’s right for that individual. This ensures the best treatment experience possible for each person.
Along with our staff, Dr. Jones understands that some people have dental anxiety. He is not here to judge. Instead, he will focus on your specific fears and talk through whatever you are worried about. Often, acknowledging what you have experienced is enough to help you work through the anxiety. If not, though, conscious sedation care and other anxiety-control assistance can reassure you. Dr. Jones and his team are pleased that they can assist in this way.
Dr. Jones’s Doctorate of Dental Surgery was awarded by Loma Linda University. Since graduation, he has pursued many continuing education courses, especially in implant dentistry. His memberships in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the Academy of Osseointegration have provided opportunities for him to study under the leaders in this field.
By constantly learning, expanding, and honing his skills, Dr. Jones is able to provide his patients with the best care possible. The fact that they can receive their dental implants in our office, without the hassle of being referred to an outside specialist, relieves them of a lot of stress.
Dr. Jones lives in Novato with his wife, Joanna, who is an amazing cook and mother, and their three beautiful children, Ellie, Griffin, and Vivienne. When he’s not at the office, you’ll most often find him spending quality time with his family and friends or on the tennis court.
Replace Your Teeth With Dental Implants :
Many of our patients first come to us for help with missing teeth. They’re tired of having to pick and choose what they can eat and feeling embarrassed over the condition of their mouths. If you’re like them, our team would love to improve your quality of life. Using Petaluma dental implants, Dr. Michael Jones can help you:
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Smile with more confidence in all your social interactions
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Speak plainly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Make better first impressions when meeting new people
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
- Aid your digestion through complete chewing
Implants Give You Back a Complete Smile
Teeth implants are small posts that function as replacement tooth roots. Dr. Jones can place them in your jaw, and after a healing period, they will be able to support one or more replacement teeth.
Not only will they give you back a beautiful smile and the ability to bite and chew easily again, but they will also strengthen your jawbone. This helps prevent the bone loss that occurs when you have missing teeth.
When you come in for your restorative dentistry consultation, Dr. Jones and our team will detail all your implant options. Here are a few of our most popular treatments using implants:
- Single Implant With a Crown – We can place an implant, then cap it with a crown made here in the office using our CEREC system. With this combination, you’ll enjoy having virtually all your biting and chewing capacity restored.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your bridge will replace several missing teeth in a row, anchoring in place with at least two dental implants. Afterward, your smile will be complete, and you’ll be able to enjoy your mealtimes more.
- All-on-4® Implants – This innovative procedure involves placing just four implants per arch, then securing a full row of fixed replacement teeth to them. They will look as natural as your original teeth and won’t require any special care like dentures do.
- All-on-6 Implants – This procedure is similar to All-on-4® except that Dr. Jones will use six implants per arch for added stability. If your jawbone is thinner or weaker, this may be a better choice for you.
- Same-Day Smile – You may be a good candidate to receive your new implants and replacement teeth all at the same visit, without having to wait through a healing period. We’ll examine your teeth and jawbone and determine if this procedure will work for you.