Dr. Owen W. Kaiser attended San Diego State University, and then completed his Bachelor of Science Degree at Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Kaiser attended Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, and graduated with a DMD in 1978. His Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency was completed at Harbor-UCLA medical center in 1981. He has practiced in Tucson since then.
Dr. Kaiser specializes in implant procedures that require hard and soft tissue grafting, and surgical corrections of dentofacial deformities.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Arizona Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry