- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. Because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech: With poor-fitting dentures can affect speech, implants allow you to speak without the worry that your teeth might slip.
- A few implants placed correctly could help with the comfort of a person with dentures. Creating a snap-in type of fit that doesn’t move around and helps with eating and confidence that your teeth stay put as.
- Improve self-esteem: Dental implants give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improve oral health: Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does, because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, this allows easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
- Durability: Implants are very durable and will last many years. with good care, many implants will last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
Root Canals are one of the most common dental procedures with nearly 15 million performed every year. About 95% of root canals are successful and do not require retreatment. A root canal cleans out the inside of the tooth, removing all decay and diseased tissue, this part of the tooth is called the pulp.
Dr. Pike performs this procedure very routinely. You will be numb just like any other procedure and therefore to most people’s surprise, it is a rather quick (Longest appt time is an hour) and pain free experience. If there is ever a situation where an endodontist is required such as a calcified canal, retreatment, etc… we will be happy to refer you to the correct specialist.
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is a small joint formed where the lower part of the skull meets the upper portion of the lower jaw. This joint permits the opening, closing and sideward movement of the jaw. Patients with TMJ disorder experience both joint and muscle problems. Finding out the cause of the TMJ problem is important because the cause guides the treatment. Causes can be many such as an improper bite, injury to teeth, grinding teeth, displacement or dislocation of the disk that is located between the jawbone and the fossa, trauma, rheumatoid arthritis, or a hole or perforation in the disk. Depending on the severity of the disorder, a nonsurgical or surgical approach may be warranted. We also have a specialist we can refer you to for more complicated TMJ problems.
Routine oral care is important for healthy living. Family dentistry takes care of your family, including the young and the oldest, to prevent dental infection and defects in teeth so that you and your family members can enjoy a disease free life. Family dentist is someone whom you can contact for dental needs of every person in your family. At Aspen Dental Center, we perform a number of operations to see that your family does not face dental illness. Our family dentistry in Estes Park, CO has different treatment approach for every person in the family which is the reason behind our success in offering quality dental care in the city
Need for Family Dentistry
A family dentist is someone who can treat every person differently. People of all age groups can visit our family dentist to get treatment. Children may be first-time visitors to a dental practice. The dental team make sure that children are very comfortable before checking out their teeth. On the other side, the concerns of aged adults are different. In our family dentistry, dental care is available to all types of general dental problems. The basic aim of our dentist will be to prevent the diseases. During the routine check up, we try to find out possibilities of dental infection and take steps to avoid problems.
Your smile is your most valuable asset. It leaves an impression of you in the minds of people you meet in daily life. According to a survey, most of the Americans believe that an attractive smile can help a person in his/her career growth. With the importance of social image gaining hold in everyday life, people desire to renew their appearance through a smile makeover. There have been advanced dental procedures developed in the field of dentistry in recent times which can do anything and everything for you when it comes to reshaping your smile. We at Aspen Dental Center respond to your ideas of a dream smile and perform cosmetic dentistry procedures accordingly. Our cosmetic dentistry treatment in Estes Park, CO has been creating wonderful smiles for the beautiful people of the city and places around.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentists collectively work on improving the esthetics of the smile. There are many benefits from the treatment. Cosmetic dentistry treatment:
- Increases self-confidence of a person
- Gives patients the freedom to smile without hesitating
- Makes a person look young and more attractive.