Born in New York, Dr. Yolanda Cintron has a Bachelor’s in Science from the University of Puerto Rico. Her love for chemistry and cellular biology got her involved with The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, where she learned the safe protocol on how to remove toxic materials safely and the body’s reaction to dental materials.
Dr. Cintron values God and family as a top priority. She follows this philosophy:
“I am God’s instrument to get you healthy.” “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. – Colossians 3:23 NKJV.”
DR. YOLANDA CINTRON’S CREDENTIALS:
- Graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1987
- Accredited Member of:
- IAOMT – International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Member of:
- IABDM – International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
- AGD – Academy of General Dentistry
- AACD – American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- ADSA – American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Crown Council
- Over 27 years of experience
- Over 15 years of oral implantology experience
- IV Sedation licensed and certified
- Has served thousands of happy patients
A missing tooth can have a devastating effect on your self-esteem and oral health. FDA approved Zirconia dental implants allow you to completely smile once again. At Go Natural Dentistry, we provide dental implant restorations for patients missing one or more teeth. Our dental implants can replace one or more areas of missing teeth completely restoring your mouth’s function and health.
WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots, that when restored, can replace missing teeth. They are placed directly into your jawbone, just like a natural tooth root. Most dental practices use titanium implants. At Go Natural Dentistry, we use the Z-Systems Zirkolith® dental implants as a biocompatible FDA approved alternative to titanium implants. The bone fuses to the implant like it does to a natural tooth root, a process called Osseointegration.
Zirconia implants have a number of benefits:
- They look and function just like natural teeth
- The material is durable and non-metal
- It is a non-corrosive material
- Zirconia fuses to the jawbone, keeping it strong
- The implants can be cared for like natural teeth
- They enable patients to smile, talk and eat better by filling the gap from a missing tooth
Zirconia implants offer all of the advantages of titanium implants, without the metal. Our dental implants are an effective, safe way to restore missing teeth.
If you want to replace missing teeth with dental implants, but do not want metal in your mouth, you can consider Zirconia implants instead. Zirconia implants are an excellent alternative to titanium. Before you make a decision, here are some facts about Zirconia implants.
WHAT IS A ZIRCONIA CERAMIC DENTAL IMPLANT?
M.H, Klaproth, a German chemist, first discovered Zirconia in 1789, and it was rediscovered in recent decades because of the unique properties it possesses. Zirconia has great strength and is a very hard material. Because it is so biocompatible, it is frequently used in medicine for auditory, hip, and finger prostheses and in dentistry for implant abutments, implants, posts, crowns, and dental bridges. The Zirconia is biocompatible and is similar to natural teeth, which make it a very popular alternative dental material. The FDA approved Zirconia dental implants in 2007. This type of implant has been used primarily in Europe and is increasing popularity in the US.
ZIRCONIA IMPLANTS’ REPORTED ADVANTAGES:
- Medicine has used Zirconia implants, chiefly for prosthetic joints, for more than 20 years with 98% success rate. (* global complaint analysis, survival rates of SLM implants since product launch 03/2011).
- Zirconia is entirely tissue friendly (biocompatible) so there are no reports of allergic reactions, temperature sensitivity, or effect on taste.
- The material is friendly to gum tissue with minimal inflammation and plaque build-up.
- Since Zirconia is similar to the color of natural teeth, it is more aesthetically pleasing than titanium.
- Gum tissue shrinkage rarely occurs, but if it does, there will not be a gray line at the base of the tooth. However, similarly beautiful results can be achieved using titanium implant in conjunction with Zirconia crowns and abutments.