Social Media Case featuring Dr. Joseph Sarkissian
About the Doctor
Dr. Joseph Sarkissian studied microbiology at the University of Alabama. He then attended the dental school of the University of Goettingen in the former West Germany, where he graduated in 1989.
Over the next eight years he practiced dentistry on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. During that time he trained in homeopathy, completely abandoned the use of amalgam (mercury) fillings, and expanded his knowledge in the biological aspects of therapy.
In 1998, he moved to Los Angeles and received his license to practice in California. He currently owns a state-of-the-art biological dental practice in Glendale, California.
Dr. Sarkissian is a member of:
- the IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology),
- the WCLI (World Clinical Laser Institute),
- the NCH (National Center for Homeopathy),
- the IABDM (International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine),
- the IAO (International Association of Orthodontists),
- the AIID (American Institute of Implant Dentistry),
- and IAOCI (International Academy of Ceramic Implantology).